How to Recover Photos From Google Photos. Today’s most of people use Google photos for online photos backup.
Because in the google photos our photos are so much safe or else don’t have problem of deleting.
But some time people delete their own photos from google photos by mistake. After that they will be fill sad for this.
So today we will talk about some tricks for recovering deleted photos from google photos.
How to Recover Photos From Google Photos
For Android Users
- 1. If you want to recover your deleted photos first off all open google photos in your smartphone.
- 2. Here you can show three lines on left side. You can click on it.
- 3. After clicking it you have to choose images that you want to recover from Trash or Bin.
- 4. After choosing images click on restore button.
After doing this your all the images are recovered now.
For IPhone Users
- 1. First of all open the google photos from your iphone.
- 2. Here you can see three lines on left side of application. Click on it.
- 3. After clicking on it choose the trash or Bin option and select your photos that you want to recover.
- 4. After that click on restore button.
After doing this steps your all images are now recovered.
For Web Users
- 1. Now web users first off all go to the browser and open the site https://photos.google.com for Google photos.
- 2. Now you are sign up with your google photos id. After that you can see three lines click on it.
- 3. After that select option ‘Trash’ and choose images that you want to recover.
- 4. Now click on restore button.
Now your all selected images are recovered from google photos.
Deleted Photos Are Visible To 60 Days
For your kind information deleted photos are available for restoration still 60 days in Trash. How to Recover Photos From Google Photos.
Your deleted photos are too old from this duration so recovery of that photos are too difficult. In this situation recover your all deleted photos in this duration.